Last July 9th I had the pleasure of signing a Collaboration Agreement with one of the most important event companies in Monaco.
PromoArt Monte Carlo Production has a long and successful history with the production at an international level of events and shows and two highly prestigious events here in Monaco: the World Sports Legends Award (WSLA) and the International Ballet Exams of the “Méthode Russe de Monte-Carlo de Lorena Baricalla” (“Lorena Baricalla Monte-Carlo Russian Method ”).
At the head of PromoArt Monte Carlo Production are Lorena Baricalla, ballet star, actress, singer, master of ceremonies, Ambassador of the two great events that the company carries out and who I have had the pleasure to interview and, Tino Genovese, at the head of the production management.
Along with them is Dan Lavore who is in charge of all the communication and networking.
About the company:
Created in 1999 and Monte-Carlo based PROMO ART MONTE-CARLO PRODUCTION operates at international level.
We are specialized in the conception and production of big events and shows for corporate and private clients, theatres and events.
In addition we create new entertainment projects and develop our activities in cinema, television, multimedia and music production.
Creativity, professionalism and passion are the key elements which Promo Art Monte-Carlo Production brings to every project.
Sound experience in the sector and swift production times allow us to conceive and finalise any and every type of new concept.
Furthermore Promo Art Monte-Carlo Production is able to operate in five languages, making every kind communication so much easier.
Promo Art has staged its productions in:
- Principality of Monaco (Grimaldi Forum, Opera di Monte-Carlo, Sporting di Monte-Carlo, Salle Empire dell’Hotel de Paris, Monte Carlo Bay Resort, Yacht Club, Fairmont Hotel, Port Hercule, Teatro des Varietés, Hotel Hermitage, Hotel Metropole).
- the United Arab Emirates (Abu Dhabi)
- Qatar (Doha)
- France (Paris, Cannes, Nice, the Cannes Cinema Festival, St Tropez, Nimes)
- Switzerland (Montreux, Morges, Lugano, Lausanne, Geneva)
- Spain (Seville, Madrid, Marbella)
- Denmark (Copenhagen)
- the Czech Republic (Prague)
- Italy (Milan, Turin, Rome, Venice, Genova, Alassio, Lecce, Bari, La Spezia, Carrara, Bordighera, Sanremo, Cuneo, Benevagienna, Vignale, Bari, Taranto, Salerno, Savona, Fabriano, Bologna, Ferrara, Livorno, Faenza, Monteveglio, Reggio Emilia…)
Award winning events
Promo Art Monte-Carlo Production produces big international events, taking care of all the organizational, logistic, artistic and technical aspects.
We guarantee the highest professionalism in our productions: from management to creativity and from shows of the finest artistic standard to technical settings.
We develop tailor-made projects which suit all needs and any budget.
Promo Art Monte-Carlo Production designs, creates and produces unique events and shows for corporate and private clients.
Perfectly complementing our clients’ brand, we study each project in order to best represent every individual client’s image and marketing approach.
Thanks to a global vision and to our attention to detail we manage all aspects of your event from start to finish.
- GALA DINNERS
- CONGRESSES, CONFERENCES, SEMINARS
- PRODUCT LAUNCHES
- FILM PREMIERES
- SPORTING EVENTS
- FASHION SHOWS
- PARTIES & CELEBRATIONS
- EXCLUSIVE LIFESTYLE EVENTS
Promo Art‘s capabilities include:
- Event concept, design & styling
- Event management & full service production
- Event planning and timing
- Big show (choreography, direction, artistic cast, costumes)
- Technical set up
- Lighting and sound
- Stage design and build
- Special effects: kabuki, fireworks, water features, illusionism, lasers…
- Video direction and content creation
- Video projections
- Venue finding
- Graphic design and printing
- Invitations and collateral
- Music production
- Photo shootings
PromoArt Monte Carlo Production shows for events
Our production company creates each show with unique in–house skills.
We offer a wide range of shows and themed events.
With creativity and style Promo Art Monte-Carlo Production produces shows on demand according to the client’s requirements and image.
Our Shows and Themed Events include:
- Concept, choreography, direction, music production
- Artistic Casts:
- Corps de Ballet
- Singers, actors
- Illusionists, acrobats, free style
- Symphonic and modern Orchestras
- Musical entertainment
- Celebrities and VIPs
- Costume design, make up, hair style
- Scenography design
- Lighting design
- Stage design
- Sound system
- Technical Team